Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Gastonia, NC 28054 US
This is your chance for a rewarding career in Gastonia, NC!
Why you will love this opportunity:
- Interact with people and make a real difference in their lives.
- Looking for a career, not just a job?
- Family-like culture.
Personnel Services Unlimited Recruiters are dedicated to generating a robust candidate pipeline by creating a first-class candidate experience and filling critical openings for our clients.
- Competitive base salary (paid weekly), plus monthly bonus.
- 8 Paid Holidays, Vacation pay, +plus Personal days.
- Retirement Plan
- Medical insurance, Life & Disability Insurance.
- Team building and volunteer opportunities.
- High School Diploma/GED (required); Associate's Degree (preferred)
- Previous customer service and sales experience. Prior, Management or HR experience is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Stable work history.
As a Staffing Recruiter, you will work with both our candidates and customers by finding the right people for the right jobs.
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools.
- Match, screen, and interview potential candidates.
- On-board and train new employees.
- Partner with our clients to meet their business hiring objectives.
If you are interested in this role, Apply Now or call 704-867-4557 to speak to someone right away!
- Apply Online- Or-
- Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm at:
- 998 S. New Hope Rd. Gastonia, NC 28054
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process by finding more than just a job and a paycheck but also a workplace community that values YOU!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc., "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Other Titles Include; Recruiter; Human Resources; HR; Staffing
Meet Your Recruiter
Melony Harrison, CSP
Service Manager, Gastonia Branch
Melony began her career with Personnel Services Unlimited in 2006, starting as a Personnel Assistant, then Staffing Specialist, and moving into her current Service Manager role. She is a business graduate of Gaston College and a Certified Staffing Professional accredited through the American Staffing Association.
She is passionate about making connections with clients and candidates to ensure their experience with Personnel Service Unlimited is one to remember.
A local since 1994, she enjoys thrifting, finding unique vintage and antique items, and spending time with her family.