Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Quality System Coordinator
Kings Mountain, NC US
Job Title: Quality Systems Coordinator
Does this sound like you? Are you someone with a strong background in quality and science? Who is proactive and can collaborate in a team to help ensure product quality and resolve issues?
Personnel Services Unlimited is directly hiring for a manufacturer in Grover, NC, who needs a Quality Systems Coordinator.
Salary: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00/yr.
Location: Grover, NC
Job Type: Direct Hire | Full-Time
- Handle consumer complaints from various sources, investigate issues, and process reimbursements.
- Ensure completeness of batch records and collaborate with staff for corrections.
- Collect and analyze production and product analysis data.
- Manage quality metrics data, including non-conformances, production downtime, and stability test results.
- Investigate material, product, and process nonconformance issues.
- Monitor humidity and ambient conditions
- Coordinate document preparation with internal teams and suppliers.
- Index and audit SDS books for updates.
- Assist with material reconciliation and sourcing.
- Support personnel training and periodic audits.
- Assist with FDA inspections and document control.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient Typing Skills
- Familiarity with Federal, State, and Local Regulations.
- Adobe Pro
If you are interested in this role, Apply Now or Call 704-484-0344 to schedule an appointment with our staff.
- Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm at:
- 1 E. Marion St., Shelby, NC 28150
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has matched quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck but also a workplace community that values YOU!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.