Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Quality Assurance Tech - 1st Shift
Grover, NC US
Quality Assurance Tech
Why you will love this job:
- Great Benefits
- Desirable 1st shift
Salary & Benefits: $18.00/hr.
- Benefits (Health, Life Insurance)
- Weekly Pay, Vacation Pay, Referral Bonuses
Location: Grover, NC
- 1st Shift | 6 am – 2:30 pm
- Monday- Friday with overtime.
- Some Saturdays required
- Full-Time | Temp-to-Hire
Personnel Services Unlimited is now hiring a full-time Quality Assurance technician to work 1st shift for a local Grover, NC, manufacturer.
As the QA Tech, you will perform inspections and set quality assurance testing models to analyze raw materials, materials in process, and finished products. Assist in developing quality control policies and evaluates production limitations.
Essential Functions, Qualifications, and Skills:
- Must be able to read/analyze/interpret technical material such as blueprints and operation manuals.
- Able to visually inspect fabricated products using gauges, scales, and measuring machines.
- Evaluate data and generate reports. Keep accurate records.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods.
- HS Diploma or GED.
If you are interested in this role, Apply Now or Call 704-484-0344 to schedule an appointment.
- Apply Now! Online!
- Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm at:
- 1 E Marion St. Shelby, NC 28150
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has matched quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck but also a workplace community that values YOU!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.