Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Print Shop Technician
Shelby, NC 28150 US
Personnel Services Unlimited is assisting a local Shelby, NC company to add a Print Shop Technician to their print department team.
Salary & Benefits:
- $12.50 per hour
- Benefits: (Health and Life Ins.)
- Paid Weekly, Holiday Pay, Referral Bonuses
Location: Shelby, NC
- 1st Shift | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Monday- Friday
Type: Full-Time | Temp-to-Perm
To be a champion in this role:
- High School Diploma
- Two (2) years of print shop experience.
- Possess strong Computer skills
- Accuracy, thoroughness, can multi-task
- Ability to read and write correspondence.
What your future day will look like:
- Perform printing services as requested, including digital printing, cutting, stapling, collating, folding, etc.
- Responsible for managing the printing services area and SARGS to ensure jobs are completed on time
- Efficiently operate all print shop machinery.
- Assist print shop supervisor with job set-ups as needed.
- File job orders
- Check-in supplies and place them in print shop inventory.
- Clean and maintain print shop machinery as specified
Next Step: If you are interested in this position, Apply Now or Call: 704-484-0344 to schedule an appointment.
- Apply in Person: Monday-Friday from 8am to 5 pm
- At: 1 E. Marion St, Shelby, NC 28054
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has matched quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck but also a workplace community that values YOU!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.