Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Mold Operator - 1st Shift
Bessemer City, NC 28016 US
Personnel Services Unlimited is hiring 1st shift Injection Mold Machine Operators for a machining and plastic injection molding manufacturer in Bessemer City, NC.
Pay & Benefits:
- Benefits: (Health Insurance)
- Paid Weekly, Holiday Pay, Referral Bonuses
- Day | 1st Shift | 6 am - 4pm
- Monday- Thursday
- Bessemer City, NC
Job Type: Full-Time | Temp-to-Hire
Description for Mold Machine Operators:
In this position, you will use equipment to assist with manufacturing, packaging, and other steps along the production line.
- Will work with injection molding machines loading and unloading products and material.
- Will cut flashing off of molded parts in an assembly environment
- Assemble a variety of plastic parts.
- Maintain communications cooperatively and professionally with all levels of the organization and customers using established guidelines.
Requirements for Injection Mold Machine Operators
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Quality Pre-employment drug screen and background check.
If interested in this role, apply now or call 704-867-4557 to speak to someone immediately!
- Apply Now! Online!
- Apply In-person, Monday- Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm at:
- 998 S. New Hope Road, Gastonia, NC 28054
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. Has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process, by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck, but also a workplace community that values YOU!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.