Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Mechanical Assembly Technician
Gastonia, NC 28053 US
Why you'll love a position as a Mechanical Assembler:
- This is Not your Typical Production Assembler Role!
- Showcase your superior skills of Mechanical Aptitude, Knowledge, and Expertise in Mechanical Assembles.
Pay and Benefits: $18.00/hr. DOE
- Benefits (Health and Life Insurance)
- Paid Weekly, Holiday Pay, Referral Bonuses, Direct Deposit
- 1st Shift | 6:00am – 2pm
- Monday- Friday
- Full-Time | Temp-to-Hire
Personnel Services Unlimited is hiring a Skilled Mechanical Assembler for a dynamic Gastonia, NC manufacturer that produces custom material handling products.
Requirements of Mechanical Assembler:
- Five (5) years of Mechanical Assembly experience.
- Two (2) years of Mechanical Plumbing and Pneumatic Component Experience.
- Fabrication experience.
- Able to lift and stand thorough-out shift.
- Read and Interpret blueprints/ drawings, manuals, and written instructions.
- Possess Strong Teamwork and Positive Attitude.
- High School Diploma /GED
Responsibilities of Mechanical Assembler:
- Assemble custom components, sub-assemblies, equipment and machinery.
- Read, interpret and follow blueprints, diagrams, drawings, specifications, and other written instructions.
- Safely use various hand, air, electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical power tools.
- Ensure the product's quality by checking for defects.
- Committed to maintaining a safe and clean working environment by following all 5S standards.
Next Step: If you are interested in this role, Apply Now or Call 704-867-4557 to speak to someone immediately!
- Apply Now! Online!
- Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm at:
- 998 S. New Hope Road, Gastonia, NC 28054
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process, by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck, but also a workplace community that values YOU!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Other Titles to Include: Assembly; Heavy Assembly; Production Worker; Assembly Line Worker;