Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Shelby, NC US
Why you'll love a position as a Mechanical Assembler?
- Join a different kind of company in Shelby, NC
- Improve lives around the world.
Pay and Benefits:
- 1st Shift | Monday- Friday
- Full-Time | Temp-to-Hire
- Permanent Opportunities Possible
- Benefits (Health Ins.)
- Paid Weekly, Holiday Pay, Referral Bonuses, Direct Deposit
Requirements of Mechanical Assembler:
- 1-2 years of prior experience with High-Precision assemblies.
- Previous Computer and Quality testing experience
- Proven Mechanical Skills & high attention to detail.
- Good Hydraulic and Mechanical aptitude.
- Possess Strong Teamwork and Positive Attitude.
- High School Diploma /GED
- Able to lift and stand thorough-out shift.
Personnel Services Unlimited is hiring a Mechanical Assembler for a dynamic company that provides innovative equipment for emergency and military industries.
Responsibilities of Mechanical Assembler:
- Assemble components, fastening parts, and subassemblies.
- Read, interpret and follow blueprints, diagrams, drawings, specifications, and other written instructions.
- Safely use various hand, air, pneumatic, and power tools.
- Ensure the product's quality by checking for defects.
- Committed to maintaining a safe and clean working environment by following all 5S standards.
- Apply Now! Online!
- Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm at:
- 1 E Marion St. Shelby, NC 28150
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process, by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck, but also a workplace community that values YOU!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Other Titles to Include: Assembly; Heavy Assembly; Production Worker; Assembly Line Worker;