Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Kings Mountain, NC 28086 US
Why you'll love this job.
- Opportunity for Permanent Hire!
- Desirable Day Shift
Pay and Benefits: $18.00/hr.
- $18.00/ hr.
- Benefits: (Health, Life Insurance.)
- Paid Weekly, Holiday Pay, Referral bonus
Location: Kings Mountain, NC
- Full-Time | Temp-to-Perm.
Shift: 1st Shift | 6 am -2 pm
Personnel Services Unlimited is immediately hiring a first-shift Material Handler to work for our Kings Mountain, NC, manufacturing client.
Responsibilities of Material Handler:
Receives, transfers, stores, stocks, issues, picks, and packs materials necessary to fill orders for production and service areas.
- Ensures parts are always available.
- Safely operate a forklift and tugger to efficiently move materials and parts to various locations within the facility.
- Collect Kan Ban Cards and deliver them to production areas.
- Stage components in designated areas throughout the facility.
- Use computer, scale, hoist, stacker unit, storage units, and hand tools as required.
Requirements of Material Handler Provider:
- High School Diploma / GED
- Fork truck license.
- Computer skills for data entry and printing labels/ work orders.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Understand KanBan (Pull systems).
- Knowledgeable of part numbers and part descriptions.
- Able to lift 40 lbs., walk, stand, push, and pull for extended periods.
If you are interested in this role, apply now or call 704-484-0344 to speak to someone right away!
- Apply Now! Online!
- Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm at:
- 1 E. Marion St., Shelby, NC 28150
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC. Our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck, but also a workplace community that values You!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Other Titles Include: Forklift Operator; Shipping and Receiving; Manufacturing;