Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Manufacturing Customer Service Representative
Gastonia, NC 28054 US
Personnel Services Unlimited is now hiring for a local Gastonia, NC, manufacturing client for Manufacturing Customer Service Representative.
In this role, you will be interacting with personnel on the facility manufacturing floor.
Pay & Benefits: $18.00 - $23.00/hr
- Benefits (Health, Life Insurance)
- Paid Weekly, Holiday Pay, Referral Bonuses
Location: Gastonia, NC
- 1st shift | 8am-5pm | Mon.-Friday.
Type: Full-Time | Temp.-to-Hire
Manufacturing Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Enter sales orders and purchase orders to external suppliers/vendors
- Prepares product quotes.
- Communicate with domestic and international suppliers/vendors.
- Communicate with other associates in the manufacturing, inspection, and shipping areas.
- Support the sales staff and technicians
- Compose email responses to customer inquiries.
- Performs general filing of customer orders and export documents.
- Provide various reports for management.
- Cross-train and learn all aspects of “Syspro” – ERP system
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Customer service experience
- Experience in Windows - Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- High School Diploma/equivalent
- Knowledge of Syspro-ERP system
Next Step: If you are interested in this role, Apply Now or Call: 704-867-4557 to speak to someone to schedule an appointment.
- Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm at:
- 998 S. New Hope Rd. Gastonia, NC 28054
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process, by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck, but also a workplace community that values YOU!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.