Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Maintenance Mechanical Technician - 1st shift
Charlotte, NC US
Personnel Services Unlimited is hiring a Maintenance Technician for a dynamic Charlotte, NC, manufacturer to service manufacturing industrial equipment.
What you will love:
- Desirable location in Northwest Charlotte.
- 1st Shift position
- Benefits (Health and Life Insurance)
- Paid Weekly, Holiday Pay, Referral Bonuses, Direct Deposit
Shift Availability: Monday- Friday | 6:00 am–4:30 pm
- High School Diploma /GED
- Clean and valid Drivers License
Experienced and/or Trained in:
- Mechanical heat and mass transfer systems
- Hydraulic and vacuum systems
- Electric devices
- Energy transfer devices
- Machine Maintenance
- Experience within a pilot plant facility or R&D environment is highly desired.
Type: Full-time | Temp-to-Perm
- Perform mechanical and electrical repairs. Maintaining facility and leased equipment to an optimum operating condition.
- Identify and resolve problems with manufacturing equipment that are in the field.
- Respond to customer requests for emergency service when equipment is shut down.
- Commission and certify new and existing installations, furnishing complete information/reports to Sales, Engineering, and /or Installation.
- Complete service reports
Next Step: If you are interested in this role, Apply Now or Call 704-867-4557 to speak to someone immediately!
- Apply Now! Online!
- Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm at:
- 998 S. New Hope Road, Gastonia, NC 28054
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process, finding you more than just a job and a paycheck but also a workplace community that values YOU!
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.