Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Machine Maintenance / Adjuster
Forest City, NC 28043 US
Why you will love this job:
- $24.00/ hr. + $1.50 shift differential
- Desirable night shift
- Make the move today!
Pay & Benefits: $24.00/hr. + $1.50 shift dif.
- Benefits: (Health Ins.)
- Paid Weekly, Holiday Pay, and Referral bonuses.
Location: Forest City, NC
Shift and Job Type:
- Full-Time | Temp-to-Hire
- 3rd Shift | 11pm-7am = Occasional Weekend overtime
Personnel Services Unlimited is now hiring an Experienced Machine Maintenance /adjuster to work for our manufacturing client in Forest City, NC.
- High school Diploma or GED
- Have your own set of tools and toolbox.
- Very high mechanical aptitude, Intermediate computer and math skills.
- Ability to read a ruler to 1/32" inch.
- Ability to lift 50lbs. occasionally
- 2 years prior experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Will work Overtime as needed, including Saturdays and holidays.
- Operates, Adjust, Repair, and Maintain the machinery.
- Performs Quality Inspections periodically.
- Performs operator duties as required and other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager.
- Provides feedback to the Plant Manager on the performance of the department.
If you are interested in this role, apply now or call 828-287-7778 to speak to someone immediately!
- Apply Now! Online!
- Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm at:
- 152 East Main St. Forest City, NC 28043
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck but also a workplace community that values YOU!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.