Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Kings Mountain, NC US
Why you'll love this job:
- Desirable 1st
- No Travel is Required.
Salary: $19.58 / hour [Pay will depend on experience and if certified]
- Kings Mountain, NC
- Medical Insurance, Paid Weekly, Holiday Pay, Referral bonuses
- 1st Shift | 6:00 am- 2:30 pm | Mon.-Friday
- Some Saturdays required
- Full-Time | Temp-to-Hire
Personnel Services Unlimited is hiring Mig Welders to work for our client, a dynamic manufacturer in the Kings Mountain, NC, area.
What your day will look like:
You will work in a fast-paced, high-quality facility that produces steel vehicles and sub-assemblies. You will set up and perform simple and complex assembly operations on bench, floor fixture, or progressive line.
Job Requirements for Welder:
- Operate MIG, TIG, and Spot-Welding equipment.
- Fabricate metal using saws, grinders, plasma cutters, sanders, measuring tapes, levels, and weld gauges.
- Perform metal finishing to Class “A” Standards on painted and unpainted vehicles.
- Read and follow drawing prints.
- Able to lift 35 | Push/Pull up to 75 lbs.
If you are interested in this role, apply now or call 704-484-0344 to speak to someone right away!
- Apply Now! Online!
- Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm at:
- 1 E. Marion St., Shelby, NC 28150
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process, by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck, but also a workplace community that values YOU!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.