Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Light Assembly Operator - 3rd Shift
Shelby, NC 28150 US
Light Assembly Operators
Why you'll love this job:
- Calling all Night Owls!
- Opportunity for Permanent Hire!
- Clean, Climate Controlled Facility
Location: Shelby, NC
Pay & Benefits: $11.75/hr.
- Benefits: (Health Ins.)
- Paid Weekly, Referral Bonuses, Paid Vacation, Direct Deposit
- Full-Time | Temp-to-Hire
- 3rd Shift | 11 pm- 7 am
Job Description: Light Assembly Operator
As the Assembly Operator, you will assemble, inspect and package products for specific orders.
- Set up and safely use assembly and/or packaging machinery.
- Verify the quality of all parts and finished products.
Skill and Requirements of Assembler:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to use various hand, air, and power tools.
- Pre-interview and testing are required.
- Able to work in a manufacturing environment.
- A background check and drug screen are required for this position.
If you are interested in this role, Apply Now or Call 704-484-0344 to speak to someone right away!
- Apply Now! Online!
- Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm at:
- 1 E. Marion St., Shelby, NC 28150
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process by finding more than just a job and a paycheck but also a workplace community that values YOU!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.