Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Insurance Office Admin Assistant - Bilingual
Shelby, NC US
Title: Insurance Office Administrative Assistant
Why you will love this job
- Great team environment where everyone helps each other
- Paid training
Salary: $17 -$19.00/hr.
Type: Direct Hire | Full-Time
Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. is now recruiting for an Insurance Office Administrative Assistant to work for a national insurance company at their Shelby, NC, branch office.
- We are looking for an energetic individual with previous insurance experience who can provide world-class customer service to insurance clients and policyholders.
- Bilingual- Spanish preferred.
What your future day will look like:
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
- Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Excellent Benefit package
- Health/ Dental/ Life Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement and Pension Plan
- Paid time off
Requirements to be successful in this position:
- Licensed Insurance experience preferred. If not licensed, must be willing to get an insurance license within 90 days of hire.
- Bilingual with fluency in Spanish, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous customer service experience required for this position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process, by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck, but also a workplace community that values YOU!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.