Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Human Resource Assistant - Manufacturing
Forest City, NC US
Entry-level HR Assistant
Personnel Services Unlimited is hiring an HR Assistant for a global manufacturing facility in Spindale, NC.
The HR Assistant will contribute to the organizational goals through talent management, cultural development, and functional excellence. Collaborate closely with business leaders while assisting in HR processes, policies, and programs under the HR manager's guidance.
- Administer policies and procedures
- Support Talent Acquisition, onboarding, and orientation.
- Organize, maintain, and update employee files, including HRIS systems.
- Assist in Performance Management and employee relations.
- Prepare requested leadership reports
- Foster a positive atmosphere through employee information.
- Paid Weekly, Referral Bonuses
Type: Full–Time | Temp-to- Hire, On-site.
- Associate's degree in HR/ Organizational Development OR (2+) years in manufacturing.
- Strong HR process knowledge in manufacturing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- High attention to detail and analytical skills
- Self-confident, motivated professional thriving in a challenging environment
Next Step: If you are interested in this role, Apply Now or call 828-287-7778 to speak to a Staffing Recruiter.
- OR - Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm at:
- 152 E. Main St. Forest City, NC 28043
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981. Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process, by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck but also a workplace community that values YOU!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.