Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Forklift / Material Handler
Forest City, NC US
Forklift /Material Handler
Personnel Service Unlimited is now hiring for a full-time, 1st shift, Material Handler / Forklift Operator.
In this position, you will perform: Physical general labor activities such as; Lifting, walking, and bending throughout a warehouse/ manufacturing environment. Your daily work activities will be related to the overall responsibility of forklift operation and assist in material handling.
Salary and Benefits: $15.00/hr.
- $15.00 per hour
- Benefits: (Health, Life Insurance)
- Paid weekly, PTO, Referral Bonuses
- 1st Shift | Monday- Friday
Location: Rutherford County, NC
- Certified to operate forklifts. Basic ability to handle materials.
- Handles incoming inventory, and processes materials for staging, storage, and shipping.
- Provides equipment support.
- Inventory control, stages material for painting, galvanizing, and shipping. Maintains and manages inventory records.
- Review incoming materials to ensure specifications are met.
- Follow Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Unloads incoming stock.
- Performs yard receiving and inventory control.
- Handles processed materials for staging, storage, and shipping.
- Assures that the quality of processed materials is maintained during handling.
- Maintains proper records for inventory management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more years experience in large forklift operation.
- Forklift Operator license.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions.
- Pre-employment background checks and a drug screen, are required.
Next Step: Apply Now!
- If you are interested in this role, Apply Now or Call 828-287-7778 to speak to schedule an appointment.
- Or- Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm at: Personnel Services Unlimited 152 E Main St. Forest City, NC 28043
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck but also a workplace community that values You!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc., "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.