Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Shelby, NC 28150 US
Salary: $45- $55K
Is this job talking to you?
- Are you looking to join a professional, tight-knit office environment where you work as a team?
- Are you a detail-oriented administrative professional?
What your future day will look like:
- Support busy high-level professionals and executives.
- Prepare meeting agendas and travel arrangements; manage and maintain calendars and emails; track and follow up on tasks and appointments; answer and return phone calls politely and professionally.
- Coordinate internal meetings, organize office and develop workflow storage system.
- Manage companies’ social media and branding. Develop and create PowerPoint presentations.
- Track and maintain executive: memberships, subscriptions, dues, and CPEs (continuing professional education).
- Perform various office administrative duties.
- Health and Life Insurance, PTO, Paid Weekly
Type: Full-Time | Temp-to-Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need the following:
3+ years in a critical administrative support role in a professional environment.
- Polished presentation and engaging personality to work with C-level executives.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Critical thinking and attention to detail are a must.
If you are interested in this role, apply now or call 704-484-0344 to speak to someone right away!
- Apply Now! Online!
- Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm at:
- 1 E. Marion St., Shelby, NC 28150
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process, by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck, but also a workplace community that values YOU!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.