Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Shelby, NC US
- Now Hiring Skilled Diesel Mechanics in Shelby, NC.
Our Shelby office is looking for individuals experienced in servicing all makes and models of trucks to work for our outstanding client.
Location: Shelby, NC
Job Type: Full-Time | Temp-to-Hire
Work Hours: 1st shift | Mon.- Friday | 8 am-5 pm.
Benefits: Personnel Services Unlimited offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Health insurance
- Direct Deposit or Cash Card
- Referral bonuses
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Diesel Certification is a plus.
- Have Own Tools
The ideal person will need to be a Skilled Diesel Mechanic with 2-4 years of experience who values hard work and a commitment to operational excellence.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience working on diesel engines and trucks.
- Able to lift 50lbs. regularly.
- Attention to detail, Self- motivated.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Troubleshooting, diagnostics, assembly and repair of diesel engines for all types of diesel trucks.
- Correctly completes complex work orders.
- Gather parts for repairs.
- Fill out work orders and warranty details.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Background check and drug testing required
If interested in this role, apply now or call 704-484-0344 to speak to someone immediately.
- Apply Now! Online!
- Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm at:
- 1 E. Marion St., Shelby, NC 28150
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process, by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck, but also a workplace community that values YOU!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.