Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
CNC Machine Operator Programmer
Dallas, NC 28034 US
Personnel Services Unlimited is now hiring a CNC Machine Operator/ Programmer to work on the production floor to operate, set up, and program CNC machines.
Why you will Love this Job:
- Friday's Off. | Work (4) four, 10-hour days.
- Family-owned custom metal machining manufacturer.
Salary & Benefits:
- $25.00/hr. [Pay can be higher based on your Experience]
- Benefits: (Health / Life Ins.)
- Paid Weekly, Holiday PTO, Referral bonuses
Location & Shift:
- Dallas, NC
- 1st Shift | 6am- 4:30pm | Monday- Thursday
What your future day will look like:
- Confidently set up and operate CNC Vertical 3-axis Machining Center.
- Will Perform CNC programming.
- Successfully able to take blueprints and drawings to make a completed part.
- Produce a high-quality product by ensuring maintenance and quality checks on machines and finished products.
To be a champion in this role, you will need the following:
- Forklift Certified
- Will need to Supply Your own Tools (e., micrometers, calipers, edge finders, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly, 75 lbs. occasionally
- Read and interpret detailed Blueprints.
- Proven skills in Programming Setup and Operation of CNC Vertical Mills.
- Strong Quality Inspections skills with measurement tools
- Knowledge of shop math and computers
If you are interested in this role, Apply Now or Call 704-867-4557 to speak to someone immediately!
- Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm at:
- 998 S. New Hope Rd. Gastonia, NC 28054
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process, by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck, but also a workplace community that values YOU!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.