Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
CNC MIll Machine Operator
Dallas, NC 28034 US
Experienced CNC Mill Machine Operator
Why you will Love this Job:
- Friday's Off. | Work (4) four, 10-hour days.
- Family-owned custom metal machining manufacturer.
Personnel Services Unlimited is hiring an Experienced CNC Machinist for our client in Dallas, NC.
Salary & Benefits:
- $20.00/hr. [Pay can be higher based on your Experience]
- Benefits: (Health / Life Ins.)
- Paid Weekly, Holiday PTO, Referral bonuses
- 1st Shift | 6am- 4:30pm | Monday- Thursday
Location: Dallas, NC
As a CNC Machinist, you should be able to program, set up, and operate CNC Lathe and Mill Machines.
What your future day will look like:
- Confidently set up and operate CNC Vertical 3-axis Machining Center.
- Perform some CNC programming.
- Successfully able to take blueprints and drawings to make a completed part.
- Produce a high-quality product by ensuring maintenance and quality checks on machines and finished products.
To be a champion in this role, you will need the following:
- Recent CNC Machinist Experience
- Forklift Certified
- Have your own tools (e., micrometers, calipers, edge finders, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly, 75 lbs. occasionally
- Read and interpret detailed Blueprints.
- Proven skills in Programming Setup and Operation of CNC Vertical Mills.
- Strong Quality Inspections skills with measurement tools
- Knowledge of shop math and computers
If you are interested in this role, Apply Now or Call 704-867-4557 to speak to someone immediately!
- Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm at:
- 998 S. New Hope Rd. Gastonia, NC 28054
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process by finding more than just a job and a paycheck but also a workplace community that values YOU!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.