Find Your Next Job Opportunity Today
Forest City, NC US
Why you’ll love this job:
- Baking is your passion.
- You enjoy making someone's day memorable.
- Monday's Off.
Pay & Benefits: $12.00-13.50/hr.
- Pay based on experience
- Benefits: (Health, Life Insurance)
- Paid Weekly, Holiday Pay, Referral bonus.
Location: Rutherford County, NC
- Tuesday-Friday | 9 am- 6 pm
- Saturday's | 10 am- 1 pm
Personnel Services Unlimited is hiring a Full-Time Baker to join a great team for a local Rutherford County, NC bakery.
Type: Full-Time | Temp-to-Hire
Requirements for Baker:
- Extensive baking and pastry experience.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good Math Skills
- Understands and Follows Food Safety and Workplace Safety guidelines.
- Strong Customer Services skills
- Qualify for Pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Job Responsibilities for Baker:
To be a successful Baker, an individual should be efficient and friendly, focusing on food quality and customer satisfaction. They should be organized, decisive, attentive, and possess a strong understanding of baking techniques
- Ability to prepare and produce baked goods and desserts per required dietary restrictions (GF, Vegan, Kosher, Lactose-Free).
- Assist Head Baker with inventory and baking/pastry orders,
- Proper ordering of supplies and goods
- Prepare, package and sell store-baked products to company standards
- If you are interested in this role, or Call 828-287-7778 to speak to someone to schedule an appointment.
- - Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm at:
- 152 E Main St. Forest City, NC 28043
Locally owned and operated, Personnel Services Unlimited has been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina since 1981.
Headquartered in Shelby, NC, and with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC, our trained and dedicated staff will guide you through the hiring process by finding you more than just a job and a paycheck but also a workplace community that values You!
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc., "We are Passionate about Connecting People with Possibilities!"
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.